Nichkhun the angel He's a prince charming. Isn't he

Nichkhun the angel <3. He's a prince charming. Isn't he? ;p

Nichkhun the angel He's a prince charming. Isn't he

2PM sang "Thank You". They threw some flowers but unfortunately I didn't get any T.T .
But that's ok, I could touch Junsu's hand (KYAAA!!!!) and when Taec threw his wet tee , I 'got' his 'sweat'. lol -___-"
Nichkhun the angel He's a prince charming. Isn't he

This was the last performance. When they walked into the catwalk (in front of diamond seat), I directly ran into near the catwalk stage so I could saw them in less than 1 meter . The staff has phrohibited us to move from our seats, but some wild hottest including me pushed him and didn't care... We just wanted to see them closely because we couldn't see clearly from our seats. we didn't want to throw our 2millions away !! If I didn't do that It'd be my biggest regret ever.. hehehe... Nichkhun was right in front of me. He really has a nice body, face, and skin!! I screamed "NICHKHUN!!!!" like crazyy :p
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Nichkhun the angel He's a prince charming. Isn't he. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://betyprinces.blogspot.com/2011/12/nichkhun-angel-hes-prince-charming-isnt.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Dec 13, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "Nichkhun the angel He's a prince charming. Isn't he"

Post a Comment