The best moments from the concert for me were when 2pm and hottest sang I can't together, when hottest screamed "2pm! 2pm!" and 2pm replied with screaming "Jakarta! Jakarta!" and when I could see 2pm right in front of my eyes ^^. Although there were some disappointments to the promotor, I'm still thankful to them who brought 2pm to Indonesia and made my dream came true. I hope next time there'll be no more delayed shows / queuing for vip tickets, and also the seats must be like stairs so that we can see our idol without any disturbance.. :). And one more thing that made me kinda mad, the people who sat in the first row (A) were the promotor's relatives and families who aren't 2pm's fans. geeezzzzzzzzz ._________.
And the last.. Chansung and Taec went topless... omg look at chan's abssss T.T
you can guess how'sour reaction...
*faint*
November 11th 2011 was THE BEST DAY in my life EVER!!! <3 THANKS to my parents who bought the ticket for me and left the work just to go to Jakarta to accompany me :)
The best moments from the concert for me were when 2pm and hottest sang I can't together
please check my youtube channel to see some fancams which were recorded by myself. Kamsahamnida ~
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul The best moments from the concert for me were when 2pm and hottest sang I can't together. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://betyprinces.blogspot.com/2011/12/best-moments-from-concert-for-me-were.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
Unknown - Dec 14, 2011
Belum ada komentar untuk "The best moments from the concert for me were when 2pm and hottest sang I can't together"
Post a Comment