I'm so happy to share the photos that I took at 2PM'S Concert in Jakarta last Friday

I'm so happy to share the photos that I took at 2PM'S Concert in Jakarta last Friday

\

Hi!! I'm so happy to share the photos that I took at 2PM'S Concert in Jakarta last Friday ^_^. There are a lotttt of photos in my facebook (almost 150 photos), but I won't post that many on this blog. But I think the photos below are enough to tell you how fun it was :).


So, the story began when I went to Jakarta by car on Friday in the morning and arrive around 1 pm. I went to my apartment first to take a bath and preparing for the concert, at 4pm, me and my friend arrived in Jitec Mangga Dua Square (the concert's venue). We queued to get in for 2 hours, and since we bought 'diamond' tickets, we're called to get in first. And in level 8 there's a stand selling 2pm's official merchandises. We bought 2pm's t-shirts and directly changed our outfit in the toilet :p.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I'm so happy to share the photos that I took at 2PM'S Concert in Jakarta last Friday. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://betyprinces.blogspot.com/2011/12/im-so-happy-to-share-photos-that-i-took.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Dec 7, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "I'm so happy to share the photos that I took at 2PM'S Concert in Jakarta last Friday"

Post a Comment