I went to Taiwan with my family together with other families (we joined a tour)
soo. I went to Taiwan with my family together with other families (we joined a tour). I got some new friends and also a crush *lol* !! My trip to Taiwan was great although at first I felt so boring because our destinations are mostly mounts / museums that took around 3 hours or more to reach those places. But it went good because the food was veryyy delicious there! If you're a food-lover, you should go to Taiwan for culinary trip! And also we celebrated new year eve together (not all of us, only 15 actually and almost all of us are teens *parents were too tired already*). We watched the fireworks on the street from the 101 building and sang together in the bus! very exciting!
-National Centre of Traditional Arts Park-
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I went to Taiwan with my family together with other families (we joined a tour). Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://betyprinces.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-went-to-taiwan-with-my-family.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
Unknown -
Dec 16, 2011
Belum ada komentar untuk "I went to Taiwan with my family together with other families (we joined a tour)"
Post a Comment