In this photo, 2PM and hottest sang "I Can't" together.. It was a little tearful moment for me, it's such a nice song.. and it's just really sweet when we sang that song together :)
I Can't" together.. It was a little tearful moment for me, it's such a nice song
The 'old' maknae from 2PM, Hwang Chan Sung. I never really liked him before I saw him in 'real' life. He was super handsome, sexy, and hot at that night. I was OMG! Chansung!!!! You didn't look old at all. You're too handsomeeee *_* (changing my bias into Chansung. Sorry Khun! ;p)
And this moment was so funny. Taec & Khun went backstage to change their clothes and preparing to sing "My Valentine". At that time Chansung & Junho did some dance moves . You can see my fancam here.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I Can't" together.. It was a little tearful moment for me, it's such a nice song. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://betyprinces.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-cant-together-it-was-little-tearful.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh:
Unknown - Dec 11, 2011
Belum ada komentar untuk "I Can't" together.. It was a little tearful moment for me, it's such a nice song"
Post a Comment